Visit the Students' Union
- Pay for your card at the cash office (Opposite the Students’ Union). You will need your college ID.
- Hand in your receipt to us and we will issue your card on the spot using out webcam and in house printer.
You will need a digital photo and a debit or credit card.
- Visit www.totum.com.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Put in a password.
- Select your place of study i.e. 'Bradford College Students' Union' from the list.
- Verify your student status by entering your Bradford College email address* when prompted.
- Choose card duration, delivery options and charitable donation. Select 'Print and collect from the Students' Union' and your card will be available to collect immediately. Alternatively, you can choose you have your card sent to the Students' Union or your home address; for an additional £1.50. Please allow 5-10 working days for your card to be sent out.
- Enter payment details and upload a photo.
- Collect your card from the Students' Union; if you selected this option.
*Help, I do not have a Bradford College email address
- If you don't have your Bradford College email address to hand or you have not been issued with one you can verify your student status by collecting your card from the Students' Union and showing your college ID badge. Select verify 'another way' at the bottom of the page. Then select 'Print and collect from the Students' Union' at delivery options.
- If you study off campus and have not been issued with a Bradford College email address you may contact your tutor or a member of staff in your department to request this.