Visit the Students' Union
- Pay for your card at the cash office (Opposite the Students’ Union). You will need your college ID.
- Hand in your receipt to us and we will issue your card on the spot using out webcam and in house printer.
- You will need a digital photo and a debit or credit card.
- Visit www.nus.org.uk/en/nus-extra/; select ‘Buy a card’ and enter your details.
- Select ‘Click and collect’ and your card will be available to collect from the Students’ Union straight away. Alternatively your card will be sent to the Students’ Union within 5 working days or can be delivered to your home address for an additional £1.50.
- You will need to verify that you eligible to buy an NUS extra card by showing your college ID badge when you collect your card from the Students' Union or by entering your college email address or logging in to the college portal if you buy your card online and choose to have your card sent to your home address.
- If you study off campus and do not have a college username and password or email adddress please contact your tutor or a member of staff in your department to request these.